To me, mental strength means that you regulate your emotions, manage your thoughts, and behave in a positive manner, despite your circumstances. Developing mental strength is about finding the courage to live according to your values and being bold enough to create your own definition of success.
Importance of patience
Patience allows us to suspend judgement long enough to make informed decisions, thus paving the path to a happy and peaceful life.
Positive affirmations are replacements for anxious thoughts. They provide real, tangible anxiety relief because they address one of anxiety’s most insidious effects: harsh, negative thoughts and self-beliefs. Positive affirmations allow us to take control of anxiety by choosing our thoughts rather than remaining at the mercy of anxious thoughts.
Remember to love yourself daily.
The key to starting the process is to recognise that self-esteem, self-love, self-worth—whatever you feel drawn to calling it—is a seed that grows if you water it.
How do you begin to grow your self-esteem?
You start by recognising that you deserve to be loved. You deserve to love yourself.
Sounds like such a simple thing to do, right?
One of the things we struggle with the most in life is being true to ourselves. When we have been hurt in the past, we sometimes hide parts of ourselves so we can protect ourselves from being hurt again.when we practice loving ourselves, we develop a certain trust.
- I let go of negative self talk.
- My life is a place of balance and harmony.
- I am always doing the best I know how.
- I let go of people who do not have my best interests at heart.
- I forgive any guilt at all times.
- I am growing and learning each day.
- I send love to my fears and feel confident in my ability.
- I stay balanced when others behave in an unbalanced way.
- I appreciate my life and satisfaction comes to me with ease
Whats’ your favourite self love affirmation?